Thursday, June 25, 2009

tiny dancer

I don't suppose I'm very good with intimacy.
I can't kiss for too long and I always look away.

My mind wants to go take pictures but my body says no. I haven't eaten yet today. My torso feels like it's bruised. Complain complain complain. There is a bag of nori sitting next to me. I am very excited to eat it up. Me me me. I I I. Sing me a song but don't make it too long cos I can't stand the thought of you leaving. Running away I can't really say but my mind it just stuck on deceiving. You wish I would stop but we can't fight the clock and it's over, it's over. And you're leaving.
My room is made of books. They cover every surface. My dresser has a drawer filled with them. I can't stop my need to buy books. It takes over me every time I see the binding, the excerpt, the author's photograph, the acknowledgments... Chapter one, I'm in love.

0 comments: